We went pretty simple for Halloween this year, but the kids loved it! I'd seen the shark idea on Pinterest, and Matthew was all for it. Anna bounced between ideas for weeks, but finally settled on a pink horse. :) Some sweats, felt, and a few stitches later, they had their comfy costumes ready!
They had a "dress up in words" day at school on Thursday, and then of course, trick-or-treating on Friday night!
Trick-or-treating isn't a huge thing in England, but everyone has learned that our neighborhood has a lot of Americans in it, so they flock here by the hundreds for our candy! We bought over 1,000 pieces of candy, and we were out in just about an hour! We just sat outside our front door and rarely had a break in the crowds.
2 comments:
You are so crafty, Cat! And I might need to come trick-or-treating in your neighborhood-it sounds like a real party!! I'm glad your inlaws came out to visit, too. What fun.
Ha! That is like our neighborhood. Military and lots of kids! Your pony and shark look super cute!
Post a Comment