Anna turned five at the beginning of August. We found some time to celebrate in between visitors and traveling to Utah. She is such a joy and is the happiest little thing. She is a little bit of everything, all squished in to one tiny body. You're never quite sure what to expect with Anna, and I love that about her!
Joseph's birthday was also in August, and we missed being with him! The kids wanted to bake a cake for him in Utah, but since that didn't really make sense, we made a very belated birthday cake for him when we got back. He is such a good sport. :)

We had our 10 year anniversary on August 4! We are looking forward to a trip to Paris in a few weeks, just the two of us, to celebrate! I can't believe how quickly it has gone, and I'm thankful for every single day we've had together. He is the best thing for me.

Matthew and Anna started school a couple of weeks ago - 2nd grade and Kindergarten. They are happy, so I am happy, although I miss them every minute!
We had our one-year anniversary of living in England on August 18. In some ways, this year has flown by. We loved it here from the start, and have been busy and grateful and happy. But in other ways, it feels like we must have lived here for ages for all that we have done and all that has happened to our little family this year. We have met some incredible people that we love dearly, had wonderful adventures, enjoyed special visitors, and thrived, even through some hard times.We are thankful to call England home right now.



We had quite the summer, and now life is slowing down a bit (but not really) and it is chilly in the mornings and we are looking forward to what the next year has to bring!
2 comments:
Makes me cry...but you're happy, so I am happy :)
Wow. What an adventure, what a dream. You have a sweet and great family. Your kids are blessed to be in your home!!
Post a Comment