That afternoon we drove to the Gower Peninsula on the southern coast of Wales. It was incredible!!!

I'm still having nightmares about someone falling off those cliffs, but we absolutely loved being there! The beach was cold, but fun, and we just couldn't imagine being somewhere any more beautiful!
The next day we visited Waterfall Country, and went on a little hike next to the river where we saw lots of waterfalls! It was so green and mossy and peaceful. The sun finally came out that day and we felt warm for the first time! :)

We finished off our Wales trip in the cutest village, Hay-on-Wye, where we wandered around, ate fish and chips, and got the yummiest ice cream.
Our trip was absolutely wonderful and we loved every minute of it. I can't wait to go back and explore more places in Wales.
We had a fabulous time with my parents here. I'm so grateful they came so far to see us, and we can't wait to be together again!

No comments:
Post a Comment