Friday, July 20, 2012

A Summer To Remember

Our summer has been wonderful so far. We've had so much fun celebrating holidays and birthdays and visiting with friends and family. My dad built a tree house in the backyard and Matthew and Anna prefer to eat all their meals up there and sleep out there when they can. I'm trying to let the kids relax and imagine and explore as much as possible, but we've also had some time to throw some fun activities in, too. We miss Joseph so much, but he is just over halfway done and we'll see him in a couple of weeks! I'm so grateful that we've been able to spend so much time with our families, since we don't see a whole lot of them otherwise. I hope that the kids remember this summer forever.

4 comments:

Julia M. said...

I love spending time with you! And your children are absolutely darling. You are an incredible mother, and I hope they remember this summer forever, too!

Heidi said...

It looks like a magical summer. The kind you will look back on and say "Oh, remember when...?" and wonder if you could be lucky enough to experience it again. Your pictures are beautiful--as are you and your children.

Unknown said...

I love your pictures. Good luck on your move and I hope you love it.

TanyaG said...

Hey Catlin. Looks like you guys are having a blast. I love that I can catch up with old SI ward friends through blogs. Good luck on the next part of your adventure!