Adorable and Clever! Happy Halloween!!
The costumes are darling, the faces are perfection.
Excellent costumes. Great idea and I love the execution as well.
So so cute. I think my favorite part is Anna's hair. And the banana bag you made for Matthew definitely looked like a banana! I really need to start sewing...
They are beautiful! The kids and the costumes. :)
Oh my stinking cute! I love it, Cat!
Too cute! Next year you should have a bunny with a carrot... What was your costume??? *B
So cute! I never made my kids cute costumes when they were young. Matthew looks different without seeing his red hair though. Beautiful little faces!
Love it! So cute.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Adorable and Clever! Happy Halloween!!
The costumes are darling, the faces are perfection.
Excellent costumes. Great idea and I love the execution as well.
So so cute. I think my favorite part is Anna's hair. And the banana bag you made for Matthew definitely looked like a banana! I really need to start sewing...
They are beautiful! The kids and the costumes. :)
Oh my stinking cute! I love it, Cat!
Too cute! Next year you should have a bunny with a carrot... What was your costume??? *B
So cute! I never made my kids cute costumes when they were young. Matthew looks different without seeing his red hair though. Beautiful little faces!
Love it! So cute.
Post a Comment