Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Our Home: Office/Guest Room

We finally finished putting our office/guest room all together. It is a tiny room with a big couch and a big desk, but I think we were able to organize it well enough to not look too cluttered.

My favorites are the animal print fabric I got on eBay, the magazine files to hold all of Joseph's school stuff, the shoe rack to hold all of our supplies, and the mouse pad that I covered with cute fabric. Now it is all ready for our next visitors that are coming tomorrow!

Next task: the kids' room!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

oh my heck, you are adorable...it is so you...I love the door shoe holder idea...I am coming to you when we get our place for law school!

Elise said...

Looks awesome Catlin! Wish I had a room like that!

Jen said...

Cute! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!

Mythreesons said...

Love that animal fabric, too. Such a clean, non cluttered room. How did you attach the fabric to your mousepad? Did you use modge podge? I love that idea. It would be nice to get rid of the Cox Cable logos on my mouse pads...

Catlin said...

Emily - I used double sided iron on interfacing for the mousepad. It worked pretty well.

Jess and Derek said...

Look how organized everything is. I love your style over there- so cute!