- Joseph and I got to go to Bye Bye Birdie on Broadway at the end of December. We always enjoy a night in the city on our own, especially when we know the kids are at home and asleep! It was a cute show and we had a good time.
- Anna will be 6 months old tomorrow! She rolls over and scoots around in circles, eats carrots and avocados, squeals and squawks all the time, loves her brother who can make her laugh like crazy, and is a very sweet baby.
- I had a fun "Girls Night Out" in Manhattan with some of the girls in our ward. Mmmmmm, Rice to Riches is yummy.
- Matthew is always busy with his train sets, dinosaurs, and rubber ducks - when he's not hiding in the cupboards or running around in circles. He's a great boy.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Making It Through The Winter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That cupboard picture is SUPER cute!!! You are feeding her avocados? I never thought of that- but I have heard it's very high in nutrients, so I should try it. Thanks for posting that!
Your kids are so cute and I cant believe how big Matthew is getting! Glad to hear you guys are doing good! We miss you guys here in cold Logan!
Happy 6-mo. birthday to our little beauty!
So fun! I really love your hair, Cat! And your family is so darling!
P.S. I got your gift today and I LOVE it! I'll have to post a picture of it when I put it on him. The onesie MIGHT be too small, though! :) Thanks so much!
Post a Comment