Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beach & Zoo


We've really been enjoying the nice weather (when it's not raining...) and the winding down of Joseph's semester. We've been to the BBG a few more times, Prospect Park Zoo, and yesterday we took our first trip of the summer to Coney Island beach. I love being able to get out of our normal daily routine and do something different.

Some of my sewing projects are featured here as well. I made Matthew's shorts (both pictures) and my skirt.

And, I'm just over 27 weeks along with the girl. I feel great and can't believe she will be here in 3 months!

10 comments:

Jen said...

You look so cute...love the prego profile pic! Looks like you guys are enjoying all the fun stuff out in NYC. Soak up the beach for all of us out here in UT.

tycee said...

You're a great seamstress! I love your polka dot skirt.

Holly said...

Your skirt is really cute! I love your little prego belly. You look so cute pregnant since you're so stinkin tiny!

Heidi said...

Looks like fun in the sun! I am excited to see you in a few weeks!

Julia M. said...

What a perfect picture of you and your darling pregnant body! I'm so happy that you're feeling so good. Matthew's shorts are darling! The plaid is all the rage for boys, isn't it? I love it!

Cortney said...

You look so so cute! I am glad you are enjoying your time in NYC and getting to see and do everything. I love you and miss you!

The Olsen's said...

What a cute belly Cat!

Kati said...

You look so good!! I am so excited to hear you are having a girl. Sorry I don't get on the computer that often. We have been dealing with slow internet and viruses. Your skirt is so cute.

Thedailydansie said...

You are so cute! Matthews shorts are cute and so is your skirt. You are going to love, love, love having a little girl. She will be so cute and little just like her mommy.

Jenny said...

The shorts and skirt look nice. I'm inspired to get out the sewing machine and try to make something...