These are the last few books I have read. I enjoyed them all, and would recommend any of them. I spend my time reading at night when Joseph is studying. I love having some time to relax after Matthew is in bed.
I think I'm going to take a little break from reading for the next couple of weeks. There are a lot of other projects, responsibilities, and things to think about that could use some of my attention.
Check out my goodreads link on the sidebar to see what I have read (and how I rate it) during the last couple of years.








5 comments:
Don't you love how beautiful those books all look? And how fun it is to read good ones? You should try out "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman. I go in stages--one week read, read, read and the next sew, sew, sew.
The Book Thief is the best book I've read all year!
and it's only March!
I love Shannon Hale books! Okay I have only read two of them but quickly became a fan! It is always so nice to have some time to relax!
Hey, I hope you don't mind but we came across a lot of our old ward's blogs and were very excited to see what people have been up to since we moved. It was fun to see pictures of Mathew. The last time I saw him he was only a few months old. Congrats on #2. NY sounds crazy but exciting, sounds like you guys are doing well! We also have a blog through xanga
xanga.com/jennbug9er
I will be fun to stay in touch!
Post a Comment