Wednesday, September 17, 2008

43 days later...

We FINALLY got internet service at our house yesterday. Ridiculous!

So, there will be some posts coming shortly. BTW, I am not going to have that other private blog I tricked you with a few weeks ago. Sorry for the confusion! I've just been trying to figure out how I want to manage blogging. Stay tuned to this blog for any and all updates!

2 comments:

Julia M. said...

Hooray, Cat! I've been missing the posts. :) I love those black and white family pictures. They are darling. Question--how did you put the goodreads logo on your blog? I need to do that now that I've joined the smart people. :) That's where I got the idea to read Jane Eyre, and I owe it to you for introducing me to better books. You're so awesome.

Jen said...

Glad you guys are up and running...we are excited to hang out with you guys on Saturday!